Vs > Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
Puyo vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Climate & Distance Between
Puyo vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Puyo vs Ogdensburg, Ny, Usa
Puyo vs Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil
Puyo vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Stykkisholmur, Iceland
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Bistrita, Romania
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Stephenville, Nf, Canada
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Islamabad, Pakistan
Nigde vs Ancona
Collooney, Sligo vs Djibouti
Sunnyside, Wa vs Salloum
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Clayton, Nm
- The distance between Puyo, Ecuador and Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada is approximately 8,124 km or 5,048 mi.
- To reach Puyo in this distance one would set out from Watson Lake, Yukon Territory bearing 125.8° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puyo bearing 156.2° or SSE .
- Puyo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Puyo is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.9 °C (43°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38 °C (68.4°F) less in Puyo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 3946.1 mm (155.4 in) more which is equivalent to 3946.1 l/m² (96.85 US gal/ft²) or 39,461,000 l/ha (4,218,643 US gal/ac) more. About 10 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 44.7° higher in Puyo than in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puyo relative to Watson Lake, Yukon Territory. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Puyo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puyo vs Caen, France
Puyo vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Puyo vs Belgrade, Serbia
Puyo vs Hart, Mi, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Olekminsk, Russia
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs St Maarten, Saint Martin
Steamboat Springs, Co vs Essen
Izuhara vs Rome
Malatya vs Little Rock, Arkansas
Crateus vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet
Puyo vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puyo
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 196.9 kms (122.3 miles) N
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 233 kms (144.8 miles) NW
- Quito, Ecuador - 160.7 kms (99.9 miles) NNW
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 143.6 kms (89.3 miles) NNW
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) NW
- Portoviejo, Ecuador - 285 kms (177.1 miles) W
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 174.7 kms (108.6 miles) WNW
- Milagro, Ecuador - 196 kms (121.8 miles) WSW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) WSW
- Canar, Ecuador - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) SW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 314 kms (195.1 miles) SSW
- Piura, Peru - 505.5 kms (314.1 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW