| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puyo in January is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- The weather in January is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 308.3mm (12.1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Puyo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Puyo, Ecuador
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Puyo:
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 196.9 kms (122.3 miles) N
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 233 kms (144.8 miles) NW
- Quito, Ecuador - 160.7 kms (99.9 miles) NNW
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 143.6 kms (89.3 miles) NNW
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) NW
- Portoviejo, Ecuador - 285 kms (177.1 miles) W
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 174.7 kms (108.6 miles) WNW
- Milagro, Ecuador - 196 kms (121.8 miles) WSW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) WSW
- Canar, Ecuador - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) SW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 314 kms (195.1 miles) SSW
- Piura, Peru - 505.5 kms (314.1 miles) SW