Average Temperatures in Puyo, Ecuador
- The annual average temperature in Puyo, Ecuador is warm at 20.8 degrees Celsius (69.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a variation of 1.5 °C (2.7°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The hottest month (October) is really warm with a mean temperature of 21.3 degrees Celsius (70.34 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coldest month (warm) having an average temperature of 19.8 degrees Celsius (67.64 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Puyo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Puyo Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Puyo
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 196.9 kms (122.3 miles) N
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 233 kms (144.8 miles) NW
- Quito, Ecuador - 160.7 kms (99.9 miles) NNW
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 143.6 kms (89.3 miles) NNW
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) NW
- Portoviejo, Ecuador - 285 kms (177.1 miles) W
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 174.7 kms (108.6 miles) WNW
- Milagro, Ecuador - 196 kms (121.8 miles) WSW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) WSW
- Canar, Ecuador - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) SW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 314 kms (195.1 miles) SSW
- Piura, Peru - 505.5 kms (314.1 miles) SW